Mixed Berry Vanilla Protein Balls
BioSteel is leading the wave of healthy sports drinks in the market. We are not just talking about a ‘better for you’ product, but rather one that redefines sports drinks. BioSteel is unmatched in the market and is proud to be raising the bar on consumer expectations of sports drinks, and has become the #1 purchased product in professional sports.
Our BioSteel Mixed Berry Vanilla Protein Bites incorporate the sweetness we love from out Mixed Berry Sports Hydration Mix while also creating a protein-filled snack.
These protein balls are loaded with protein and can be made with your favourite sports mix so that you’ll never get bored with the delicious variations.
Feel free to make these bites with your favourite sports mix and share it with us on social.
Just tag us at @BioSteelNordics or @BioSteelSports
- 4,8 dl of Medjool Dates- pits removed
- 1,2 dl of Almond Butter
- 1,2 dl of Almonds
- 3,6 dl cups of Oats
- 1 scoop of BioSteel’s Vanilla Whey Protein Isolate
- 2 scoops of BioSteel’s Mixed Berry Sports Hydration Mix
- Remove the pits from the dates and soak them in water for an hour.
- Combine all dry ingredients in a food processor. Process into a fine powder.
- Add in the dates. Pulse until a dough-like consistency forms. Add water and or more oats based on desired consistency (should be a little sticky and be able to be rolled into balls).
- Roll batter into small bite-sized balls.
- Place in fridge for 5 minutes then enjoy!