Chocolate Banana Protein Pops
BioSteel is leading the wave of healthy sports drinks in the market. We are not just talking about a ‘better for you’ product, but rather one that redefines sports drinks. BioSteel is unmatched in the market and is proud to be raising the bar on consumer expectations of sports drinks, and has become the #1 purchased product in professional sports.
These healthy chocolate banana popsicles are a perfect snack to have when you need to cool down. It is easy to make a batch of these popsicles with limited ingredients. Keep yourself fresh and satisfied with these chocolaty popsicles.
- 1 ½ Frozen Bananas
- 2,4 dlof Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk
- 1 scoop of BioSteel’s Chocolate Whey Isolate Protein Powder
- Blend 1 banana, almond milk and the protein powder in a blender.
- Cut up the rest of the banana and add it to the popsicle molds.
- Once the banana is in the mold, pour in your mix.
- Place in freezer and freeze until solid (about 5-6 hours).
- Remove from freezer and enjoy!